USA: Household Equity Dropping

Friday, December 12, 2008

From Calculated Risk, we have the following Chart:

31% of households do not have a the remaining 69% have only 20% equity left in the houses.  How much more downside in home prices?

Before this ends, a calamity of calamities is possible...Bank mortgage officers as Realty agents?

Financial crisis morphs to Economic crisis may morph back into financial crisis...RESONANCE frequency reached?

Subscribe to Lee's Dhaba by Email

0 Post Comments:

Post a Comment

Add to Technorati Favorites

  © Blogger template Newspaper by 2008

Back to TOP