CRR cut, BPO attrition rates: Signs on the road

Thursday, October 16, 2008

As I said in my commentary, Global Financial Crisis: Effect on India, two specifics have started to show in the markets. BPO attrition rates have fallen as jobs are becoming hard to find and workers are clinging to their current jobs..see IT, BPOs attrition rate slides.

CRR rates are cut again as liquidity pressures intensify. While the RBI has spoken about the MF industry, it is the real estate sector which is cash strapped.

These news items are signs on the road I charted in the aforementioned post.

The time compression is exhausting...the hits just keep on rolling...events which should take weeks and months are unfolding in hours and days. Expect a significant liquidity event in India any day.

With folded hand apologies to all the ladies here is the Joke of the day from BBC:

" This is ridiculous, I have lost more than half my net worth and I still have my wife!".

Subscribe to Lee's Dhaba by Email

0 Post Comments:

Post a Comment

Add to Technorati Favorites

  © Blogger template Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP